Hugh Jackman: Big Apple Hunk


No comments


Heading out for a busy Saturday, Hugh Jackman was seen leaving his apartment in New York with a backpack (January 5).
The "Les Misérables" star wore a dark sweater and blue jeans while carrying his black winter coat, as he made his way to a waiting vehicle.

Recently, the Aussie actor explained how he achieved just the right look to portray Jean Valjean in one of the film's earliest scenes, after being released from prison and 19 years of hard labor.
Hugh shares, "I’d already shed 20 pounds, through exercise and a very lean diet, before I embarked on that 36-hour period in which I drank nothing and ate very little and I knew I was pushing myself and my body to the limit. But the non-consumption of liquids is a very clever bodybuilders’ trick for giving one sunken cheeks and sunken eyes and, boy, did it work. Maybe just a little too well…"

Article Source: gossipcenter.com



 



Leave a Reply