Jennifer Lawrence & Sam Claflin: Finnick Revealed on 'EW' Cover!


,

No comments

EW-1242-COVER.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence and Sam Claflin take the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s latest issue as their Hunger Games characters Katniss and Finnick!
Here’s what the co-stars had to share with the mag:
Jennifer, on life in Hollywood: “I’m so aware of all the b.s. that surrounds Hollywood…and how everyone gets on this high horse and thinks that they’re curing cancer and it makes me so uncomfortable every time I see it. So I go in the exact opposite direction and end up saying something like ‘I’m pregnant!’ when I’m in two franchises.’”
Sam, on taking on the role of Finnick: “The scariest moment of my life. I’m on Twitter and so many people have been like ‘Don’t mess this up, or we will kill you.’”

Article Source: justjared.com

catching-fire-sam-claflin-jennifer-lawrence

Leave a Reply